1972 MGB Roadster 1.8 – £11,995
This MGB Roadster is a classic example of a well-loved and genuinely cared for vehicle. Plentiful amounts of paperwork for parts and labour from MG specialists such as Tim Kelly Restorations and the Welsh MG Centre. In this particular model, the car underwent a tasteful restoration focusing on a mechanical and driveability point of view. The engine was fully rebuilt to factory specification, so it runs beautifully. Resprayed in the original Orange which stands you out on the road for everyone to see. All original interior with original dash, clocks and steering wheel. The hood is also original with new plastic inserts. The early 70’s models such as these come with the Original Chrome bumpers and Spoke Wire Wheels which are very sort after in today’s market.
The engine is of standard specification. It starts first time, has good oil pressure and pulls well from low revs. The overdrive, on third and top gears, works as designed.
Overall this vehicle is the perfect useable classic which you can enjoy every day which puts a smile on your face!
- AccuSpark Modern Ignition for Classic Cars.
- Full MG Polybush Kit
- Engine rebuilt including pistons, crank and bearings.
- Recent work with bills for £3k in parts.
- Recent photo record of strip down front wings removed.
- Renovated dash panel fitted
- Screen removed new seal to body fitted
- New front bumper Fitted
- Electronic fuel pump
- Stainless steel exhaust
- Drivers seat frame replaced
- Cockpit rail renovated
- Replaced wire wheels and tubeless tyres fitted
- Replaced front hubs and D/S bearing repaired
- Heater removed and controls repaired