This vehicle was sourced from a Gloucestershire farm for its super low mileage and great potential. It became the donor vehicle for Bespoke Off-Roads Heritage re-creation project in which they aimed to produce a replica of the last ever Land Rover DEFENDER, HI66 HUE which rolled off the production line in January 2016 – 67 years and more than 2 million vehicles after production began in 1948. This re-creation has included:
- Extensively overhauled axles
- Complete Brake Overhaul
- Brand New wheels and tyres to match the Heritage Defender
- Heavy duty hoop set for added safety and protection
- A bespoke hood and Grill made by the very same company which produced the hood for HI66 HUE
- Matching sand coloured seat covers
- A rear half door conversion with a Mantec wheel carrier fitted
- Bespoke Engine Remap for improved usability and economy.
After the vehicle was completed it was finished off with a complete respray in Grassmere Green.
This vehicle has covered 65,000 miles from new and has been lovingly kept.
This defender catches eyes everywhere you go and is a truly enjoyable investment…Only at Bespoke Traders Ltd