Bespoke Traders Ltd welcomes you our 2001 Land Rover Defender Beach Buggy 90.
This low mileage 2001 90 was used sparingly on small farm trips to the local shops and was looked after meticulously. Full service history and plenty more, regardless of the low 70,000 miles covered. The servicing and upgrades over the years show a true enthusiast looked after this vehicle. Comes with a full recent service and MOT.
Most recently, a complete strip down including the doors being replaced with half doors and series door tops to replicate the earlier Land Rovers. The capping was removed, stripped and galvanised, along with a galvanised bumper. While the car was stripped down it was fully resprayed in the original Land Rover colour, Java black.
A swing away wheel carrier was fitted along with 5 new wolf wheels and Highly regarded MTR tyres. The old seats where taken out and replaced with “bespoke” sports seats and a cubby box to match, adding to the sporty interior.
Tough rubber mats were used for the sides of the rear deck sidewalls and a teak deck was made for the rear floor area. A black Bikini hood was fitted to add to the beach runner to give protective cover from the summer sun in style.
This car has been custom built with the following listed specification:
- 300 TD5 Stage 2 – 180hp with EGR Blank.
- Galvanised Convertible top conversion with supports.
- New rear chassis crossmember
- Full wax oil
- Removeable black canvas runner top.
- Old Style Series Front Doors
- Java Black Respray
- Discovery series II Gears.
- Braided Brake Lines
- Performance Discs and Pads
- New ECU Wiring Harness
- Uprated transfer box
- Ultimate defender Handling Kit: Bilstein Shocks; Chassis Bush Kit; Heavy Duty Springs
- New clutch at: 63,950 miles
- Fully stitched black Leather ‘Bespoke’ sports Seats
- Genuine black momo Steering wheel
- TD5 Revolution counter
- Head unit with surround speakers